ProfileOliver Bea Design
Oliver Bea Design is a boutique interior design consultancy which creates beautiful spaces for private clients. Founder Sam O’Grady worked as an art buyer at a major London advertising agency before retraining at KLC School of Design. Combining the dynamic skills from her first career with a passion and flair for interiors, Sam is admired for her timeless, elegant, luxurious style.
With a versatile, hard-working attitude, Oliver Bea Design’s objective is to fulfil their client’s aspirations - be it an entire home redesign or a specific project in a classic or contemporary style, often commissioning bespoke and distinctive pieces for a unique finish. Meticulous yet flexible with the utmost attention to detail, Sam tailors her highly personalised approach to meet every individual’s needs on time and on budget.
ServicesFull Design Service
Oliver Bea Design offers a full range of services, from redesigning an entire property to sourcing individual items. Clients will benefit from:
- Development of initial design concepts and presentation of mood boards.
- Technical drawings for layout and construction, including design and detailing of bespoke joinery.
- Development of room schemes to include finishes, furnishings, window treatments and presentation of sample boards.
- Lighting and electrical plans.
- Sourcing or commissioning individual one-off pieces and antiques.
- Schedule of items for accurate pricing.
- Implementing and overseeing installation of all items.
- Collaboration with project managers and contractors for quality control.